Magnum 14x16x5' Canvas Wall Tent
Now here's a tent you can really depend on. The Magnum is the toughest, most complete wall tent you will ever own.
Unlike other tents in 10-oz. canvas, Magnums are built to last from a 12-oz. preshrunk army duck that's fire and marine treated using a dry treatment that has no odor, doesn't collect dirt, and allows the canvas to breathe naturally. Plus their internal aluminum frames are the best and lightest in the industry featuring fast set up and welded angles for durability.
- 12-oz. preshrunk army duck canvas is water and mildew resistant plus meets CPAI 84 fire retardant standards... 12-oz. canvas adds extra insulation and protection from the elements
- Roomy 5 ft sidewalls
- Built to last: all seams are folded and double stitched, reinforce corners and ridge plus wall bottoms and eaves are reinforced with nylon webbing
- 10" vinyl sod cloth along bottom walls can be buried in the ground to seal the tent to critters
- Zippered door with buckled storm door plus zippered screen door
- Large 24 x 36" screened window on back wall
- Fiberglass stove pipe jack with cover
- Includes eve ropes, steel tent stakes and oversized canvas tent bag.
Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $35.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling.