Kolpin Gun Boot® 6.0 TransportTM takes the abuse so your gun doesn't have to... fast access hatchback and case-in-a-case design!
For over 30 years, the Kolpin Gun Boot® has been the most widely traveled and universally used hard case in the world. And for good reason.The tough tough polyethylene shell shrugs off nearly any abuse you or Mother Nature can dish out. And the soft interior treats your prized gun's finish right.
This Gun Boot 6.0 Impact features the largest interior room of all Kolpin's Gun Boots, easily fitting firearms up to 51" and providing ample space for the largest scopes and pistol grip style stocks. Plus it's built with a case-within-a-case style so you've always get a durable soft-side case when you need it.More:
- Removable soft-side case is a Cordura® nylon with two layers of dense closed cell foam for the ultimate in protection and fit
- Hard exterior case has an ergonomically designed handle and molded attachment points for a sling
- Innovative, hinged hatchback design featuring a snap close cover with locking capability
- Anatomically designed to accommodate left and right hand bolt action rifles and shotguns
- Ample room for 50 mm scopes
- Compatible with all existing Gun Boot IV brackets (separate purchase) for ATV mounting
- Also compatible with Kolpin's Utility Gear Rail System for UTVs
- Note: Not compatible with Kolpin UTV specific mounts (#20036 and #20129)
- Approx. 54 1/2 x 12 3/4 x 6", 7 1/2 lbs.
It's serious protection for your big guns. Order ONLINE Today!