Expected availability: 11/3/2014
Motorguide® Great White® Digital Saltwater Hand - Control, Transom Mount Trolling Motor with 105 lbs. Peak Thrust.
The preferred choice of guides, competitive anglers and die-hards 'round the world! In the most caustic environments you can find, the Great White® delivers. From the specially-formulated coatings to the epoxy-sealed lower unit and the industry's only stainless steel shaft, you can trust this bad boy for years of reliable service.
- Go shallower, faster and quieter with all-new tapered hub with 3-blade, weed-free Machete® III prop
- Has Digital Variable Speed Control to minimize amp draw and maximize your time on the water... over 3x longer than 5-speed motor
- Compact, lightweight lower unit
- Revolutionary push / pull, forward and reverse speed adjustments
- Ultra-pure aluminum coating self-heals from scratches for added protection in abrasive saltwater
- Completely sealed digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock
- Dual saltwater anodes for added corrosion protection
- Stainless steel shaft, fasteners and control cables combine with anodized aluminum mounts and components to prevent corrosion
Gator Flex 360 Mount
- Exclusive isolator design acts as built-in shock absorber
- Made with marine-grade, die-cast aluminum for unmatched durability
- Gated door for easy motor removal
- 360° breakaway protection in run position with automatic reset
- Peak Thrust: 105
- Volts: 36
- Shaft: 50"
Get yours ONLINE today!