Flame Resistant Carhartt® Workwear Twill Coveralls Built to take the heat!
Flame-resistant protection in high-quality Coveralls that are made to last! 7-ounce, flame resistant 88/12 blend of cotton / nylon twill put together the Carhartt® Work Clothing way.
Tough and durable, yet comfortable. Fabric-tested for hard work over the long-haul. In fact, these Coveralls are so tough, you'll probably retire before they do!Carhartt quality:
- Made from ultra-resilient 7-oz. flame resistant twill, a blend that's 88/12 cotton / high-tenacity nylon
- Triple-needle stitched for extra toughness
- 2 chest pockets with flaps
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Pleated bi-swing back and pleated elbows for mobility
- 2-way front brass zipper with flame resistant Nomex® tape and inside / outside flaps
- Wide leg openings fit over boots
- Spread collar
- Machine wash / dry. Imported. Work Clothes.
- HRC2,ATPV 8.6, ASTM, F150, NFPA-70E, OSHA 29, CFR1910.269 & NFPA 2112 (2007) compliant.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!