Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Flame Resistant Carhartt® Workwear Canvas Cargo Pants Fire? Pshh. Not to worry.
You know Carhartt®'s been making top-notch workwear since 1889. You rely on them for apparel that stands up to rips, tears, snags, and all the stuff that sends lesser clothing to the scrap heap. And now, you can add fire to that list.
That's right... these are work clothes that're completely resistant to flames. No, it doesn't mean you should walk through a burning building. But it DOES mean that, if things should get a little "heated," you - and most likely the Pants - will come through it unscathed.
Proven-tough Carhartt work clothing:
- Made from tough, comfortable, flame-resistant 8.5-oz. canvas, a blend of 88/12 cotton / high-tenacity nylon
- Triple-stitched main seams for superior durability
- Full seat and thighs for mobility... sits just below the natural waist
- 2 large side cargo pockets with pen slots
- Leg openings fit over boots
- 2 reinforced back pockets
- Brass zipper fly with flame resistant Nomex® zipper tape
- Arc-resistant button closure
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant. Machine wash / dry. Imported. Carhartt work Clothing.
State Waist Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
Cargo Pants, 34" Inseam
Cargo Pants, 36" Inseam