LaserMax® Guide Rod Lasers for Sig Sauer®...
Military-grade toughness. Accuracy. Everything you want in a laser, courtesy of LaserMax®! The Guide Rod Series went through a battery of tests in an effort to achieve a level of reliability and rugged construction that can withstand the most heated battles you'll face. Salt-water corrosion? Not a chance. Extreme temperatures (-15-120°)? Piece of cake. Submersion? These babies were under 66 feet water for two hours and still retained perfect functionality. It's incredibly impact resistant too, as it handled six-foot drops to concrete from various angles, and still worked perfectly.
Not satisfied? LaserMax also ran it over with 20-ton vehicles, dropped it from five stories off the ground, froze it and roasted it in flames.Same result. Here's MORE:
- Installs in minutes... you just field-strip your gun as you normally would for cleaning. Then replace the factory guide rod and take down lever with the Guide Rod Laser sighting system
- Ideal positioning ensures the closest, most consistent relationship between your point of aim and point of impact over all shooting distances. This is important in stressful, real-life situations when the assailant is likely to be moving
- Comes permanently aligned from our factory for center-of-mass accuracy at 20 yards. It will never drift out of alignment. And there is no need to re-zero it after changing batteries.
- Pulsing beam is scientifically-proven to be easier to see at distance
- A convenient "on-off" switch is easily activated by right-handed or left-handed shooters, without altering the grip
Unstoppable in ridiculous conditions... order yours ONLINE now!