Guide Gear® Wall Tent is your home in the wilderness! An outfitter's sanctuary! SAVE BIG!
This Wall Tent creates a warm, dry Base Camp safe against all the trials of nature untamed. The same design used by many professional outfitters to keep their hunters running on all cylinders. Rain-resistant canvas. Wind-hardy aluminum tube frame for strength against the storm. Bright and open in the sun, breathably cool in the heat. Entire Tent measures 10 x 12' at the floor, with a generous 8'3" peak. And all this room weighs only 93 lbs.! Already made your own frame? Get what you need below. Or grab the whole package.
- Thick 10-oz. canvas walls and roof
- Weather and mildew-resistant treated canvas is also fire retardant
- Reinforced corners and stress points for added strength
- Stove jack 5" opening 24" from wall
- 11 1/2" sod cloth prevents damp floors and wet sleeping bags
- 17 x 23" rear window with zipper and grip-strip closure
- 3 1/2 x 15" front and rear peak vents with awning increase air circulation. Includes 12" plastic stakes and tie-down ropes with tension adjustments. 8'3" roof peak. 5' side walls, 7'2" door height.
10 x 12' floor is sold separately. Frame is also sold separately.Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear® stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!