Mr. Walleye® Series Rods.
Mr. Walleye® Series Rods for spinning, casting, trolling, slip bobber fishing and more... however you like to catch your walleye, there's a Mr. Walleye for you! Each action is personally designed by Mr. Walleye himself, Gary Roach, for the best
- Strong and sensitive 100% graphite blank
- Contoured all-natural 1" cork handles and foregrips for excellent feel
- Lightweight stainless steel guides allow use of all types of line, while maintaining the light weight needed for proper rod balance
- Tapered rear handle with rubber butt cap, extra durable and fits easily into rod holders
- Tapered foregrip with cork tip, contoured for an easy grip
- Tapered reel seat with soft-touch exterior, very comfortable to hold
- Fixed hook keeper.
- Model: 662MS
- Length: 6'6"
- Handle: Spinning
- Application: Rigging / Jigging / Small Crankbait
- Pcs.: 2
- Power: Medium
- Line Wt. (lbs.): 4-12
State Model, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Now!