The answer is yes. They're every bit as warm and comfortable as they look! And the price? It simply can't be beat.
Just to make sure our Slippers were up to the task, we spent countless hours in our favorite recliner, slept through numerous Saturday mornings, and even spend entire days motionless on the sofa watching football. And after ALL that, our Boot Slippers never backed down, keeping us cozy with soft sheep's-wool blend comfort no matter how hard we pushed the limits of laziness.
They're just as warm and luxurious as the brand-name slippers out there, but because they're Guide Gear®, they'll do the job for a LOT less!
State Full Size,
- Sheep's-wool blend lining is soft, warm, and moisture-wicking, so your feet don't overheat
- Cowhide suede uppers are supple, lightweight, flexible, and durable enough to handle a trip to the mailbox
- Outsole is soft, flexible rubber that can be worn outside... with a bit of traction to prevent slip-ups
- Padded footbed adds another layer of comfort.
as available in the Shopping Cart. You could pay a bunch more at the department store for the same warmth and comfort you're getting here... but why? Get 'em here and treat yourself for less!Spec chart:
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!
- Item number: 77189
- Upper: Cowhide suede
- Lining: Sheep's-wool blend
- Outsole: Rubber