Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Minn Kota® TerrovaTM i-Pilot® LinkTM Trolling Motor with Universal Sonar 2 and Foot Pedal. Motor provides brawn. You and high-tech options provide brains.
With sophisticated options that make yesterday's fishing excursions look a bit "scaled back." Like GPS-powered i-Pilot Link allows most Humminbird fishfinders to communicate with your Minn Kota motor and operate your boat... so you can concentrate on fishing. Exclusive for use with most Humminbird fishfinders that have Ethernet capabilities, i-Pilot Link also lets you store and return to your most productive fishing spots and tracks.
There's also i-Pilot Link Wireless Remote, which lets you take control by viewing your current function, user menus, GPS signal strength and other data off-site on an LCD screen. The Terrova is also equipped with Universal Sonar 2, which features an integrated transducer for clean, protected, interference-free sonar performance with a multitude of fishfinders.i-Pilot Link:
i-Pilot Link Wireless Remote:
- Features follow the Contour function. With LakeMaster digital GPS maps in your Humminbird fishfinder, Link follows any contour you choose, in any direction, as long as you want, to automatically keep you on certain depths
- Contour Offset function lets you stay at a set distance from a depth contour, or the shoreline select the contour and the distance, and Link handles navigation so you can cast to that contour repeatedly
- Advanced Autopilot lets you stay on any bearing with GPS accuracy use your Humminbird cursor, or point motorhead in direction of travel, push a button, and Link
keeps you on that heading
- Use Cruise Control to entice fish with perfect bait presentation you can even lock in your actual on-the-water speed and adjust it in .1 MPH increments
- CoPilot enables you to take wireless command of speed and steering from anywhere on the boat
- Spot-Lock keeps you within 5' of a fishing spot if you drift, Link instructs your Terrova Trolling Motor to take you back
- iTracks let you store and retrace successful trolling paths up to 2 miles long on the water
- Store Spot-Locks, waypoints and iTracks on the fishfinder or on Link control head, then use Go To feature to return to those places up to 1/ 4 mile away
Universal Sonar 2:
- Full-color LCD screen displays current function, user menus, GPS signal strength, prop status and battery state
- Powered by rechargeable battery just plug in and charge like a cell phone
- Delivers advanced water temperature sensing and DualBeam PLUS sonar technology for the best view of the waters below.
- Shaft Length: 60"
- Max. Thrust (lbs.): 112
- Volt: 36
- Steering Control: Electric
- Mount: Bow
- Dig. Maximizer: Yes
- Univ. Sonar 2: Yes
- iPilot Link: Yes
State Shaft Length, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order Now!