Buyer's Club Pricing Applied at Checkout!
Expected availability: 10/7/2015
Minn Kota® Battery Charger. Power that gets you to where the fish are.
Get out there quicker, stay there longer, with shorter charge time and longer run times. This on-board Charger is designed to create fast, safe charges, with features like battery equalization, low-line voltage compensation and true-rated output to create the fastest, most protected charge on the water.
Easy to operate, too... a comprehensive LED display lets you select battery type by bank and monitors each bank's connection, power status, state of charge and selected battery type. All this, plus half the weight of, and more compact than, traditional chargers! Includes AC plug holder to keep plugs dry, safe and accessible.The fastest charge:
Smart, protective charging:
- True-rated output delivers a more consistent 15-amp output for a faster charge
- Low-line voltage compensation for a fast, consistent charge, every time
- Automatic temperature compensation designed to sense outside temperature fluctuations and adjust charging accordingly for a fast, accurate charge
- Every time you hook up, battery equalization automatically cleans and conditions battery to extend run time and battery life plus push-button design lets you activate a full, thorough equalization
- Multi-stage charging controls voltage and current your battery gets throughout charging cycle, ensuring a fast, safe and precise charge
- Microprocessor-based design enables Charger to continually monitor temperature and state of charge, for a faster, more regulated and exact battery charge
- Waterproof, shock- and vibration-resistant aluminum construction
- Saltwater-tested, fully corrosion-resistant construction
- Short circuit, reverse polarity, arc and ignition protected
- For use with 12, 24-, 36- or 48-volt systems with 12V/6 cell batteries that are flooded lead acid, maintenance free, starved electrolyte (AGM / HP AGM) or gel only (60-180 amp hour rating)
- FCC compliant
- Designed to UL1236 marine standard.
- Description: 115 PC Battery Charger
- Banks: 1
- Amps Output / Bank: 15
- Amps Total Output: 15
Sparking something in you? Order your Charger ONLINE today!