Buyer's Club Pricing Applied at Checkout!
Expected availability: 9/4/2015
Lowrance® HDS-9 Gen 2 Touch Fishfinder & GPS Chartplotter with Insight USATM Maps. Call it "touch and go" GPS navigation, charting and fishfinding sonar at its finest!
It's everything you loved about the original HDS-9 Gen 2... like GPS waypoints, innovative charting options and more... but with a NEW touchscreen interface that makes it easier than ever to use!
- Touchscreen interface puts a wealth of GPS chartplotting, navigation and more right at your fingertips
- 9" 800 x 480 16-bit color Super VGA SolarMAX PLUS TFT display for surprisingly crisp, clear views all hours of the day, even in bright sunlight and wide angles
- Lightning-fast chart updates, panning and zooming, plus faster start-up and menu operation... much faster than the original HDS-10
- Simple-to-follow menu operation and graphic interface make the HDS® Gen 2 easier than ever to master
- Super-bright, sunlight-viewable displays with LED backlighting
- Split-screen presentation capable
- Provides GPS and sonar overlay data
- Multi-language presentation.
- Max. depth: 5,000 ft.
- HyperScroll feature locates and displays fish targets at higher boat speeds with increased soundings per second
- FasTrack feature displays flasher-style sonar returns in a narrow vertical column. Especially useful for ice fishing or fishing at anchor
- FlashGraf feature combines a scrolling sonar target graph with a digital LCD flasher... two of the most popular ways of finding fish all in one screen
- Depth alarm, shallow alarm, and temperature display functions.
- Internal, high-sensitivity 16-channel GPS+WAAS antenna
- Includes pre-loaded Insight USA Maps, a collection of 100,000 bodies of water and 5,000 enhanced U.S. Lakes
- Stores up to 5,000 waypoints, 200 routes and up to 10 trails
- Man overboard feature and GPS alarm function
- Compatible with Lowrance Lake Insight HD, Lake Insight PRO, Nautic Insight HD, Nautic Insight PRO, Navionics Platinum+ and Platinum chartcards with Turboview for worldwide coverage - as well as Navionics HotMaps Platinum, Fishing Hot Spots® PRO and legacy LakeMaster® Promaps (not included).
- Sealed and waterproof, ready for saltwater use
- Built-in backup memory
- Max 250W peak-to-peak (32W RMS) actual 30,000W peak-to-peak analog equivalent
- Uses 10-17V DC power source.
- Includes 50 / 200 kHz transducer for deep water / off shore sonar coverage.
- GPS / Chartplotter: Yes
- Sonar Fishfinder: Yes
- Screen Size: 9"
- Insight USA Maps: Included
- Transducer: 50 / 200 kHz Included
Order ONLINE Today!