Lowrance® Elite-7X HDI Color Fishfinder puts the power of 2 award-winning technologies to work to provide the best possible view beneath your boat!
Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI) combines the target separation and sonar excellence of Broadband Sounder technology with the structure and bottom contour-finding technology of DownScan Imaging... and the results are brilliant. Fish look like fish. Rocks look like rocks. Structures are perfectly defined. You can even track your own lure!
Even better, the sonar images are brilliantly displayed on the Elite-7X's exceptional 7" widescreen color screen. It's the total sonar fishfinding package, and it's available with a 50 / 200 kHz transducer (for waters up to 2,500 ft. deep).Here's more on what makes this the right call:
- 7" widescreen 16:9 800 x 480 display for brilliant visibility and viewing detail in all conditions
- Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI) overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder display for one stunning view that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structures. Overlay transparency and color palettes are fully adjustable
- Multi-window displays let you choose up to 3 panels in split-screen mode simultaneously
- Easy-to-use menu system with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- TrackBack feature makes it easy to search through your sonar history
- LED backlighting
- Power output: Max 250W RMS 30,000W peak-to-peak analog equivalent.
Order ONLINE Today!