Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Expected availability: 1/2/2015
Lowrance® Elite-7 HDI Combo Fishfinder & GPS Chartplotter. Full GPS function, PLUS Hybrid Dual ImagingTM for a stunningly clear look at what's below!
Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI) combines the target separation and sonar excellence of Broadband Sounder technology with the structure and bottom contour-finding technology of DownScan Imaging... and the results are brilliant. Fish look like fish. Rocks look like rocks. Structures are perfectly defined. You can even track your own lure!
Combined with exceptional GPS functionality and a brilliant 7" full-color, widescreen display, it just might be the pound-for-pound best unit on the water today! Details:
- 7" widescreen 16:9 800 x 480 display for brilliant visibility and viewing detail in all conditions
- Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI) overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder display for one stunning view that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structures. Overlay transparency and color palettes are fully adjustable
- Highly-accurate built-in GPS antenna plus detailed U.S. background map
- Stores up to 3,000 waypoints
- Multi-window displays let you choose up to 3 panels in split-screen mode simultaneously
- Easy-to-use menu system with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- TrackBack feature makes it easy to search through your sonar history
- LED backlighting
- Power output: Max 250W RMS 30,000W peak-to-peak analog equivalent
- Operating voltage: 12V DC (10-17V DC min-max).
- Includes 83 / 200 kHz transducer for waters up to 1,000 ft. deep.
Order ONLINE Now!