Leupold® Mark 4® Extended Range Tactical M1 Rifle Scope. Depend on this when there's a job to do.
Built to a higher standard! Incredible accuracy. Impeccable optical quality. Outstanding ruggedness and absolute waterproof integrity. These babies excel in the worst conditions you can imagine, including the rigors of competition and hunting.
Equipped with Xtended Twilight lens technology that targets and enhances light wavelengths found in near-dark, morning and dusk conditions, as well as with DiamondCoat 2, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and abrasion resistance.
On your mark:
- Xtended Twilight lens technology targets and enhances light wavelengths in near-dark, morning and dusk conditions
- DiamondCoat 2, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and abrasion resistance
- Proprietary 2nd generation Argon / Krypton waterproofing eliminates thermal shock effects
- Generous eyebox makes it fast and easy for you to get behind the Scope
- Blackened lens edges to reduce glare and diffusion through lens edges, for better resolution, improved contrast
- Twin bias spring erector system exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector for longer life
- Lockable, fast-focus eyepiece securely locks your eyepiece once you've set your reticle focus
- 3:1 zoom ratio
- Dual use
- 1/4" MOA target
- 3rd generation illumination
- Side focus
- Custom shop serviceable
- Tactile power selector
- 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum
- Flip back lens covers (Mark 4)
- Front focal plane (FFP)
- M5A2 adjustment.
- Mfg. No.: LEU 64665
- Magnification: 6.5-20X
- Reticle: TMR
- Obj. Diam: 50mm
- Eye Relief: 4.4-3.6"
- Length: 14 1/2"
- Wt.: 22 ozs.
- FOV @ 100 yds.: 14.3-5.5
Order ONLINE Today!