Onyx® 3105 M-24 In-Sight Manual Inflatable PFD. Boating safety has never been so comfortable.
Boating safety, as required by law, and good sense... without restriction and extra heat! This low-profile Inflatable Life Vest doesn't limit your movement at all, and inflates in a flash manually with a pull of the handle. It's the PFD (Personal Flotation Device) where less is definitely more! And, for added safety, the PFD includes the "In-Sight" indicator, so you always know that it's armed and ready to go.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved Type III PFD
- Inflates when the wearer pulls the "jerk to inflate" handle
- "In-Sight" cylinder seal indication window shows you if the PFD is properly armed and ready for use
- Equipped with back-up oral inflation
- Soft neoprene neckline for all-day comfort
- Reflective piping for increased visibility
- Universal sizing, fits adults over 80 lbs.
- Minimum buoyancy of 22.5 lbs. when inflated
- Includes protective 400D nylon cover. Not for children under 16 years of age.
Order ONLINE Today!