Buyer's Club Pricing Applied at Checkout!
KEEN® Utility Milwaukee 6" Boots. Tough. Durable. Comfortable.
The Utility Series has you covered, wherever you roam! KEEN.Welt construction makes these Boots extra-durable from wearing down, especially at the toe, while abrasion-resistant Tough-Tec leather uppers are ready for your 9-5 and beyond. But inside, the insole is designed to the natural contours of your foot for excellent support, especially at the arch.
They're the total package. And that's what KEEN® is all about... crafting footwear "hybrids" that can go from warehouse to trailhead without missing a beat. Sure, they aren't the cheapest... but they're worth every penny.
- Abrasion and water-resistant Tough-Tec leather uppers
- Removable anatomically engineered metatomical insole cradles your foot
- KEEN.Welt construction for enhanced long-term durability
- KEEN.Protect design wraps up over your toes to protect from stubbing
- Oil / slip-resistant non-marking outsole with deep drainage grooves and ladder-friendly 90º heel
- ASTM F2892-11 Electrical Hazard rating
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Lightweight TPU shank for added stability
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Each approx. 7"h., 33 ozs.