Durability and comfort that won't bust your budget.
You won't find this type of quality for less. Since Guide Gear® is our own private brand, we get to cut out the middleman and pass the savings directly to you. The result is a high-quality denim that we're proud to offer at a price you'll have to look at twice to believe. These 1977 5-pocket Jeans offer classic style that will never go out of fashion... so load up on this quality denim deal!
Rugged and tough. Built to work.
Odds are you'll be doing some bending, lifting and crouching in these Jeans. Good thing we built them tough so they can work as hard as you do! Bar-tacked and riveted stress points are ready to toil. Feel free to kneel down on the garage floor and get deep into your project... our Guide Gear 1977 5-pocket Jeans won't give out on you.
Relaxed and roomy
You don't need jeans that pinch and ride up. You need jeans that let you move freely and comfortably while you work and play. Our 1977 Jeans give you the room you need with a relaxed, roomy fit through the hips and thighs.
State Color, Inseam
- 100% rugged cotton denim is tough and long-lasting
- Bar-tacked and riveted stress points ensure solid durability
- Relaxed fit sits at waist to offer comfort and freedom of movement
- 2 deep front hand pockets with high-quality 5.2-oz. 65/35 cotton / poly lining
- 2 rear pockets
- YKK® #5 metal zipper with large pull for ease of use
- Machine wash / dry
- May or may not have stitching on back pockets.
and Waist Size,
as available in the Shopping Cart. A deal like this on Jeans like these doesn't come around too often.
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!
- Item number: 221532
- Fabric: 100% cotton denim
- Fit: Relaxed
- Total pockets: 5