Guide Gear® Utility Jeans deliver topnotch comfort and durability at a price so low it's practically stealing! SAVE BIG!
Meat-and-potatoes quality for the meat-and-potatoes kind of guy! Nothing fancy... just hard-working, long-lasting Guide Gear® Utility Jeans at a vintage price. So what makes our Utility Jeans so great? It's simple. We listened to feedback from you and other guys who work hard for their money. When you told us you needed jeans that wouldn't break down after a hard day's work - we listened. And we delivered with thicker denim, riveted stress points and a roomier fit. Simply put, these Utility Jeans get the job done right. And they do it for less than other expensive brands. That's value. That's Guide Gear.
- 13.75-oz. cotton denim is rugged, comfortable and long lasting
- Classic 5-pocket styling for a traditional look
- Double-layered front leg panels provide rugged durability
- Relaxed fit sits at the natural waist and is roomier through the hips and legs
- Bar-tacked and rivets at all stress points for maximum durability
- Deep front pockets with high-quality lining to store your cellphone and other essentials
- Extra utility pocket to store your gear
- YKK #5 metal zipper is easy to pull up and down
- Metal-button front for a comfortable fit
- Machine wash / dry
as available in the Shopping Cart. For high-quality, value-packed Jeans that won't retire before you do... there's no better choice than the Guide Gear Utility Jeans.Spec chart:
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!
- Item number: 221533
- Fabric: 13.75-oz. cotton denim
- True to size: Yes
- Washing instructions: Machine wash / dry