Beaver Dam Tip-Up. Freezeproof. Windproof. Foolproof.
Designed, constructed and proven in Beaver Dam, WI. Average January temperature: 23.9°F. What better place for your ice fishing equipment to be born and tested? The Original Beaver Dam Tip-Up is 100% handmade. Assembled one-by-one with pride, to meet the ever-increasing demands of today's ice anglers (that'd be you).Everything demanding ice anglers... well, uh, demand:
- Pine base provides stability over the widest auger holes and features a durable, clear finish
- Seamless, steel tube filled with freezeproof lubricant
- Aluminum tube bearings for smooth operation
- Spinner trigger features tapered and straight trips for use with a wide range of baits
- Anti-snag metal spool design
- Heavy-duty brass line guide
- Heavy-duty flag spring
- Hook holder at flag base
- Steel flag rod with bright red fabric flag
- Windproof flag rod cradle design
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 150 ft. line capacity.
- Base measures 23 x 3 1/8" w. The flag rod measures approximately 17 1/2" base-to-tip.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.