Browning® Blackout Flashlight. Leave it on for days. Drop it in 3' of water. And still, it shines! PRICED TO SAVE!
Up to 5 football fields. That's how far the 725-lumen Browning® Blackout Flashlight shines at full power. But that doesn't even begin to cover the lengths it'll go to keep you out of the dark in just about any situation, from tracking downed game to fixing a flat. Through crummy weather, clumsy hands and just regular ol' use and abuse, the Blackout keeps shining. Even submersed in 3' of water for 30 minutes. It's a Flashlight truly dedicated to keeping you out of the dark.Include:
725-lumen 9V Browning Blackout Flashlight:
- Powerful Cree® XM-L white LED that never needs replacing
- Optically clear scratch-resistant glass lens
- All-aluminum body construction
- Drop-tested toughness to 3' on concrete
- Non-slip body and anti-roll finger retention ring
- Lock-out tailcap switch with momentary, continuous and fast strobe operation down to -40°F
- Effective distance: 500 yards
- 50-hour run time on low output
- 1 1/2 -hour run-time on high power
- High: 725 lumens Low: 15 lumens
- (3) CR123A
It's a Flashlight dedicated to keeping you out of the dark... order yours ONLINE right here and put one in your tool box, emergency kit or backpack!