Browning® On-Point Flashlight. A "stand-up" alternative to the traditional flashlight.
What a difference 90° makes. The Browning On-Point Flashlight's right-angle reflector design has turned the traditional flashlight on end. With this 1 simple design tweak, your Flashlight feels better in hand, works better in tight spaces and stands up on flat, level surfaces for hands-free use.
But that's not the only reason this ain't your average flashlight. Aircraft-grade aluminum construction and unbreakable lens are tougher than sin. While its submersible WATERPROOF design withstands a plunge down to 3'... for 30 minutes at a time! A favorite of tactical and law enforcement officers, the Browning On-Point Flashlight is a powerful tool to keep in your pack, glove box or tool belt! Shine on:
- Rubber ring around the reflector for comfortable grip
- Easy-to-reach switch on top for maximum control
- Over-sized clip for pocket, belt or pack-strap. The clip rotates around the light, so you can wear the light inside or outside of your pocket
- Fast-Strobe setting for personal safety and signaling
- Lock-out tail-cap switch prevents light from turning on accidentally
- Rugged aluminum construction with unbreakable lens
- LED is rated for 50,000 hours and never needs to be replaced
- Drop-tested to 3' on concrete (ANSI 1M)
- O-ring sealed
- Batteries included.
- 10-lumen low setting; 95-yd. effective range (on high setting); Runtime: 1 1/2 hours (high), 20 hours (low); (1) AA alkaline battery included.
Order ONLINE Today!