Women's Merrell® Moab Mid Gore-Tex® Hiking Boots. WATERPROOF and provide top traction over uneven surfaces.
Whether you're working hard or playing hard, these Merrell® Moab Gore-Tex® Hiking Boots will get the job done. They're built tough with a Vibram® outsole for top traction, waterproof uppers and a Gore-Tex® lining to keep your feet dry. No need to worry about puddles or getting caught in a downpour. And just because they're built tough, doesn't mean they aren't comfortable. A cushioned Ortholite® insole and QForm® midsole keep your feet incredibly comfortable from step one and beyond.Features:
- Waterproof dura leather and mesh uppers for durability
- Vibram 5mm lug multi-sport outsole provides top traction
- Gore-Tex® lining protects your feet and keeps them dry
- QForm midsole for comfort
- Ortholite anatomical insole
- Air-cushioned heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution to prevent odor
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Compression molded EVA foot frame provides cushioning
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Rear pull-on loop for easy on / off
- Each approx. 29 ozs.