With Carhartt® Force Tappen Cargo Pants, your backside is covered with rugged rip- and tear-resistant construction!
Ripstop. It's right there in the name. An extremely resilient fabric that will - you guessed it - stop rips and prevent tears while crouching, climbing, kneeling and doing whatever else it is you do on the job. Carhartt's Force Tappen Cargo Pants are made with 7-oz. 100% ripstop fabric, which is all you need to say about the level of toughness they carry to the job.
And comfort? Well, with relaxed seat and thighs giving you room to move and FastDry technology pulling sweat away from the body for quick evaporation, you'll be plenty comfortable, too. And as if that weren't enough, Stain Breaker technology was added to keep this pair looking ready for work for many shifts to come.Talking points:
- 7-oz. 100% ripstop fabric
- Sits slightly below the waist
- Relaxed seat and thigh
- FastDry fabric technology wicks away moisture for comfort
- Releases stains with Stain Breaker technology
- Comfortable gusset crotch
- Articulated knees enhance ease of movement
- Hidden hook-and-loop back pocket flaps and cargo flaps
- Stronger sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Right leg zipper secured side cargo pocket
- Straight leg opening
- Machine wash / dry. Imported.