Tough... with a softer side. Like a drill sergeant who loves puppies.
Lightweight, rugged and ready for anything! Inspired by the military surplus combat boots of yesteryear, these HQ ISSUE Side-zip Tactical Boots are super-tough stompers that will chew up rough terrain with ease. They're rugged on the outside, but more comfortable than your favorite slippers on the inside. Plus, since these are our own HQ ISSUE direct-to-you brand, you get high-end quality at an everyman's price.
Long-lasting quality and comfort at a price so low... it's practically stealing!
Here at Sportsman's Guide we know that you work hard for your money. And nowadays it doesn't seem to stretch as far as it used to. So we designed these value-packed HQ ISSUE Tactical Boots to be long-lasting, comfortable, and extremely affordable. We challenge you to find Side-Zip Tactical Boots that offer the same high-end features at a lower cost. Can't find anything? That's because with HQ ISSUE you get the highest-quality materials and construction at a fraction of what other brands charge!
For combat, security detail and more, there's no better option than the HQ ISSUE 8" Waterproof Side-zip Boots. Order yours today!
- Suede and nylon uppers for topnotch performance and durability
- Cupped rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction and is oil and slip resistant
- Removable insole provides all-day comfort
- Mesh lining wicks away moisture to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Gusseted tongue locks out debris
- Steel shank provides all-day support
- YKK® zipper for easy on / off
- Color: Black
- Material Type: Suede, nylon and rubber
- Height: 8"
- Weight per boot: 26 ozs.