FXR® X System Pants keep you warm, dry and safe with F.A.S.T. flotation technology.
Inspired by the needs of professional Snocross racers like Kody Kamm! The FXR® X System Pants integrate Thermal Flex insulation for warmth, inner thigh Dry Vents to help wick moisture away, and a durable nylon / polyester shell with HydrX laminate for long-lasting wear. In addition to boasting top FXR® technology, these Pants are designed with the F.A.S.T. flotation membrane that will keep you afloat for up to 2 hours in case of emergency. Add in the adjustable suspenders for a custom fit, and you have Pants that are ready to rip up the powder in any weather condition!Features:
- Durable nylon / polyester shell with Reissa® laminate
- 120g F.A.S.T.&trade flotation membrane for buoyancy
- 20,000mm waterproofing and 2,000 g/m2 breathability
- Thermal Flex&trade lining for warmth
- Seam sealed in critical areas
- Moisture-wicking, quick-dry mesh lining
- YKK® inner thigh vent zippers with Dry Vent&trade mesh inserts
- Removable and adjustable suspenders
- Adjustable hook-and-loop tab waist for a custom fit
- Flex stretch inserts at knee
- Reverse coil lower leg zippers with hook-and-loop placket
- YKK® zippered hand pockets with fleece lining
- Hitena® reinforced knees, hem and instep
- Thermal and dry seat insert
- Drop-down adjustable hem
- 3M® reflective for increased visibility
- Covered YKK® front zipper with hook-and-loop tab
- Storm cuffs with boot lace retention system.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.