CRKT® Ron Lake 111 Zytel Folding Knife and LED Headlamp Combo. It's all yours, from the man who wrote the book on the modern folding knife.
No, really... like, literally wrote the book. Ron Lake, the author of How to Make Folding Knives and proclaimed "father of the modern folding knife" is the genius behind this perfected Lockback Folder. Teamed here with an LED Headlamp, the true breakthrough of the CRKT® Ron Lake 111 Zytel Folding Knife is Ron's patented Lock Back Safety (L.B.S.TM).
This allows you to slide the small L.B.S. button forward to lock the razor-sharp blade in either open or closed positions. No more worries about accidental blade opening on your belt or in your pocket (yeeee-ouch!) . No worries about your blade coming unlocked during those exceptionally tough cutting tasks, either. It's either open or closed. Nothing in between.It's a lock:
- 3 1/8" premium 8Cr14MoV stainless steel blade classic drop point flat grind for strength brushed finish
- Dual "Lake-style" thumb studs for fast opening with either hand
- Exceptionally flat profile for comfortable carry
- Stainless steel liners and tough glass-filled nylon scales... very tough, rigid frame
- Black handle with basket weave texture, pronounced finger notch and pommel for sure-handed grip
- 7 1/4" overall
- LED Headlamp included.