New British Military Tactical Radio Rucksack.
"Wolfden to Dragonfly, over..." Whether used as a radio carrier or as a regular pack, this Unit is well-built, like a main battle tank without the weight.
- Made to tote a field radio plus gear
- Rigid back panel with straps for heavy gear
- Padded, ventilated with rear mesh straps
- Zippered main area can be compressed / expanded with straps
- Drawstring top with expansion collar
- Water-resistant 2-strap top flap with pocket. 12 x 11 x 17"h., 4 1/2 lbs.
Condition: brand new, never issued.
!!! Limited Quantities !!!