Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Iron Age® 6" Tiller WATERPROOF Composite Toe Work Boots. Reliable protection, with premium pedigree!
Almost a hundred years of pedigree, in fact. Favored by the young men returning from WWI, Iron Age® Boots were actually the very first branded safety toe footwear. Fast forward to the present, and the safety toe they pioneered is still the gold standard for protection on the job.Here's the next generation of that legacy... Tiller Boots packed with protection, comfort and quality:
- Rugged full-grain leather uppers
- 100% waterproof membrane for sure-dry comfort
- Protective composite toe meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
- Moisture-wicking nylon mesh lining
- Removable EVA cushion insert with sponge rubber heel wedge for enhanced comfort
- Direct-attached PU midsole with TPU lugs for excellent traction
- Each approx. 6" h., 30 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.