Serious Boots for serious hunters, and always bargain priced!
These bad boys are loaded. From tongue to sole and heel to toe, we've packed them full of all the top technology and kept the price low as a bonus to you. They were made just for us, meaning we cut out the middleman to save you big bucks! They're waterproof, insulated, tough and durable - everything on your wish list with extra money left over to spend on ammo.
Dawn-to-dusk treestand warmth.
Thanks to 1,400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, you can stay in your perch all day without getting frozen toes. And you'll be glad, because when you drop that trophy buck you'll need your feet primed and ready to track him down!
Keep your feet drier than a bargain-bin steak.
The waterproof HydroGuard® breathable membrane serves as your flak jacket against puddles and ponds. Have no fear of what lies beneath while stomping in our Giant Timber II Boots.
Hunt with confidence... order a pair today!
- Waterproof HydroGuard breathable membrane locks out water for dry feet
- Waterproof suede leather and 900-denier nylon uppers stand up tough for years of hunting
- 1,400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation traps in heat
- ScentMask helps control human scent
- Oil-resistant rubber outsole boosts traction and grip
- Permanent, mesh-lined EVA insole adds cushion and bounce
- Wicking mesh lining for cool breathability
- Rubber toe and heel cap for extended wear
- Padded tongue and collar save shins and calves from abuse
- Each approx. 14"h., 36 ozs.
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!
- Item number: 159503
- Waterproof: Yes
- Insulation: 1,400 Gram Thinsulate Ultra
- Camo pattern: Mossy Oak®
- Height: 14"
- Weight (each): 36 ozs.