LaCrosse® Mallard II Expandable Max-4 HD® 1,000-gram Waders. Impervious armor for the mighty hunter... with an expandable upper for a just-right fit!
Naturally-insulated neoprene meets an outer layer of LaCrosse's abrasion-resistant Brush Tuff® material. This brings an added measure of in-the-field toughness to neoprene's stretchy, personalized fit! And speaking of fit, expandable uppers adjust to give you a little more room to work with when needed. Add to all that the 1,000-gram Thinsulate® Ultra Insulation in the boots, and these Waders provide the performance needed in all cold wading environments.Ditch your lame-duck waters for the Mallard II:
- 100% waterproof 3.5mm stretch insulating neoprene upper
- Expandable upper for additional adjustment with additional room in the thigh
- 1,000-gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Puncture and abrasion resistance from LaCrosse® Brush Tuff bi-directional material
- Buckled shoulder straps, can be used as a belt when folded down
- Polyurethane protective coating on knees and seat
- Top-loading pocket, call holder, and hand warmer provide ample accessible storage
- Realtree® Max-4® camouflage
- Contoured Ankle-Fit design in boot to prevent heel slippage
- Swamp-Lite outsole provides superior traction in snow, mud and loose terrain
- 10 lbs per pair.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.