Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Women's 15" LaCrosse® Alphaburly Pro Realtree Xtra® Camo WATERPROOF Hunting Boots. To be successful in the field, you gotta be flexible.
Out in the wild, adapting to the ever-changing demands of your environment is key to success. And in order to do that, you need a boot that can adapt with you.
Completely refreshed for 2013, the Alphaburly® Pro is focused on personalized fit and guaranteed comfort, no matter who you are or what situation you find yourself in. That adaptability is due in large part to a more natural rubber compound and an adjustable neoprene gusset. These key features allow for increased flexibility to fit varying calf sizes and improved stability to take on challenging terrain as it comes.
Rated for temps 60°F to -20°F, Alphaburly Pro Hunting Boots will take on a wide range of weather conditions as they come, too. Naturally-insulating neoprene lining provides good air circulation to keep legs and feet cool and comfortable in the heat of the moment.Adapt - and succeed - with Alphaburly Pro Hunting Boots:
- High quality, scent-free rubber combined with naturally insulating neoprene... for an extremely durable, lightweight and comfortable boot
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption
- Adjustable rear gusset allows for a customizable fit
- Narrowed ankle pocket grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place, preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- The non-loading Burly Pro outsole provides terrific traction in all hunting conditions
- Supportive fiberglass shank
- 18" height 38 ozs. each.
- Rated for temperatures from 60° to -20° F.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.