Expected availability: 11/24/2014
Maxsa® Motion-activated Solar LED Security Floodlight. A great choice for low-cost, easy-install security lighting, with CLOSE-OUT SAVINGS!
The ideal solution for hard-to-light areas around your home! The Maxsa® Motion-activated Solar Security Floodlight installs in minutes - no hard-wiring needed - to light up walkways, decks, porches, sheds and more. Simply mount the included solar panel in full sun, and position the Floodlight where you need it most!
Each is equipped with an adjustable infrared sensor. The Light turns on automatically after dusk when motion and heat are sensed, so falling leaves or blowing trees won't trigger the sensor. Sensors are adjustable to modify the length of time the Light stays on, the sensitivity to motion, and the sensitivity to darkness to prevent false alarms.Bright idea:
- SMT LED lights put out an impressive 650 lumens, while using a fraction of the power of a normal bulb
- Solar panel has 15' of cable for versatile placement
- Wide-angle LED array illuminates larger areas
- Works year-round, in all climates. Durable construction with sealed lens is totally waterproof and has an IP44 weather rating
- Fully-adjustable settings- set the duration of illumination from 10 seconds to 1 minute, motion sensor sensitivity setting, and light / dark sensitivity setting
- Easy DIY installation, no hard-wiring necessary
- Includes Floodlight with long-life 4.5 Ah lead-acid rechargeable battery, solar panel, 15' solar panel cable, mounting hardware and user guide.