Kamik® Pac Boots. WATERPROOF and warm down to as cold as -58°! BIG BUCKS OFF!
Kamik: an Inuit word meaning "foot covering." Kamik® Boot Company has operated for more than 100 years and, much like the Inuit, they know a thing or two about staying warm in the deep freeze.
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers
- Rated to -58°F
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Removable, comfortable Zylextra® liner
- Rubber outsole for top traction
- Toe bumper for extended wear
- Rear pull-on loop.
- Each approx. 9 1/2"h., 32 ozs.
as available in the Shopping Cart below. Medium width. Half sizes, order the next larger full size.