Guide Gear® Patch Bomber Jacket salutes warmth and high-flying military style from yesteryear.
Flying at tree-top level! A P-47 Thunderbolt? No. It's this exciting Guide Gear® Bomber Jacket inspired by legendary WWII clothing of long ago. Always sharp looking. A real chill-chaser, too! Details:
- 100% nylon shell
- Map design polyester (taffeta) lining
- Warm polyester sherpa collar is removable
- Full-zip front
- 2 genuine patches on chest, 2 on pockets and 1 on left and right arms
- 2 lower zip-closure pockets
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- Rib-knit cuffs and waist lock out cold
- 3 inner pockets with snap closures (2 Napoleon, 1 cell phone)
- Machine wash / hang dry. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Depend on this well-made wonder to handle multiple missions, especially in the cold, wild blue yonder.
Built to exact specifications, Guide Gear® stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!