Mountain Khakis® Flannel-lined Original Mountain Pants are rugged, warm and well-made.
Tough as nails on the outside. Warm and comfortable on the inside. You could shimmy up a shag bark hickory without scuffing them, yet inside they're softer than winter PJs. Warm as layering jeans with sweatpants, only without the bulk and far more stylish. Not lightweight by any means, but they're not meant to be. Great for chores, chopping wood, hunting, backpacking... you name it.Style and function merge:
- 10.4-oz., garment washed 2-ply, 100% cotton canvas
- 60/40 cotton / polyester flannel lining
- Diamond-shaped action gusset for easy movement
- YKK® zipper
- Reinforced heel cuffs
- 5 pockets
- Triple-stitched seams for long wear
- Mid-rise, relaxed fit
- Flat front. Machine wash / hang dry. Imported.
State Color; Inseam and Even Waist Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Place your order ONLINE today to fight cold!