Safe and securely hold your rifle for repair, cleaning, sighting-in and more. PRICED to fit your shooting budget!
Like having a couple extra hands... so you can get the job done without the fumbling! This Bench Rest is a dependable work station for all your rifle projects. Grips your gun without making a mark, while providing vital access to the exact area you need to work on. Useful for cleaning, adding a scope, making adjustments... really anything where you need some extra support (and who doesn't?).
We decided every gun owner out there needs a Bench Rest... so we had these made to our rock-solid specs, for a price that won't bust open your vault!
All the performance you need when the chips are down and every second of your range time counts.
Don't mess up another task on your gun to-do list. Invest in success when you order your Bench Rest here!
- Strong powder-coated steel holds tight shot after shot
- Adjustable rear yoke and front cradle fits just about any gun
- Soft rubber on supports prevents scratches and marring
- Non-slip feet grip the table tight while you make adjustments
- Ambidextrous design allows you to work on and shoot your gun left or right handed
- 4+ star reviewed and tested by our customers... this Bench holds up!
- Can be used at the range or on the workbench.
Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!
- Item number: 421843
- Right or Left Handed: Ambidextrous
- Construction: Steel with rubber supports
- Footprint: 19 3/4" X 12 3/4"
- Height: Approx. 10" max, adjustable height
- Weight: 5 lbs., 3 ozs.