Buyer's Club Pricing Applied at Checkout!
Keen® Utility Milwaukee Waterproof Steel-toe Work Boots. Tougher than a Wisconsin winter.
Long days. Tough jobs. Bad weather. All of them together. Well, here are Work Boots made for the long, rough haul... rugged protection for work that has your comfort in mind. KEEN.Welt construction makes these Boots extra-durable from wearing down, especially at the toe, while abrasion-resistant Tough-Tec leather uppers are ready for your 9-5 and beyond. But inside, the metatomical insole is designed to the natural contours of your foot for excellent support, especially at the arch. All in a Work Boot with Waterproof and Steel Toe protection to handle pretty much anything your job could throw at you, from construction site to warehouse and anything in between.
- Abrasion and water-resistant Tough-Tec leather uppers
- Removable anatomically engineered metatomical insole cradles your foot
- Asymmetrical steel toe has a roomy toe box for max comfort
- KEEN.Dry keeps sleet, snow and rain out while letting perspiration to escape
- Hydrophobic / hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
- KEEN.Welt construction for enhanced long-term durability
- KEEN.Protect design wraps up over your toes to protect from stubbing
- Oil / slip-resistant non-marking outsole with deep drainage grooves and ladder-friendly 90° heel
- Lightweight TPU shank for added stability
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 standards
- Each approx. 7"h., 38 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Medium width. Act Now!