KEEN® Utility Flint Steel Toe Work Shoes. Hiker style, work boot performance.
Durable, protective, with the terrain-grabbing traction of a hiking boot. Lightweight support and flexibility for going up and down ladders, handling chores around your property or working around the jobsite.
- WATERPROOF nubuck leather uppers
- Removable dual-density EVA footbed
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole
- Contoured heel lock
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 1/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Each approx. 6 1/2"h., 23 ozs.
medium or wide; and Size,
as available in the Shopping Cart.