Educator® K9-402TS 2-Dog E-Collar 3/4-Mile Remote Dog Trainer with Bungee Collars is an advanced training system for two dogs. SAVE BIG!
Effective and humane system for training two dogs at once. The Educator® 2-Dog E-Collar 3/4-Mile Remote Dog Trainer with Bungee Collars features Control of Stimulation (COS) technology for clean, reliable stimulation without the head jerking found with other training collars. It also has a 3/4-mile range and lets you set separate levels of stimulation for each dog. There's also 100 levels of stimulation with a "lock-and-set" feature that lets you lock in a desired level. It offers continuous and momentary stimulation modes, plus a tapping sensation (vibration) mode, which offers a substitute to stimulation.There's more:
- Adjustable boost levels from 1 to 60, or default setting of 20 (levels 1 to 20 work well for small dogs 20 to 60 for large dogs)
- Small transmitter is easy to carry and discreet, yet provides plenty of stimulation (2 3/4" diameter 4.3 oz.)
- Stopwatch style transmitter is ergonomic and you don't need to look at it, allowing you to watch your dog
- Receiver has night blue LCD display
- Night tracking light controlled by the transmitter lets you flash or light up the collar receiver to locate your dog after dark
- Lost transmitter beeper can be turned on to help locate a misplaced or lost transmitter
- Transmitter comes with a lanyard and even floats, in case you drop it in the lake
- Two 3/4" Biothane¿ bungee collars provide comfort and contact reliability (each 30"long, ready to cut to size)
- Four sets of contact points (1/2" and 3/4") plus contact point removal tool
- Ni-MH rechargeable batteries in both units charger included
- For dogs 5 lbs. and larger
- 2-yr. full warranty (batteries covered) lifetime limited warranty (batteries exempt).