Educator® UL-1200TS E-Collar 1-Mile Plus Upland Hunting Dog Remote Trainer has lots of new tricks to train your dog.
Turn a smart, stubborn dog into a champion. The Educator® E-Collar 1-Mile Plus Upland Hunting Dog Remote Trainer is a humane and effective way to train larger dogs weighing 20 lbs. or more. It uses proprietary "blunt stimulation" for superior results for low level stimulation work, but when high stimulation is needed, the On Point HD collar receiver has the highest stimulation of all the remotes on the market.
It also has a one-mile range and 100 levels of stimulation with a "lock-and-set" feature that lets you lock in a desired level. The boost level can be set for 1 to 60 to tailor boost stimulation to your dog's temperament. It offers continuous and momentary stimulation modes. There's also a tapping sensation (vibration) mode, which offers a substitute to stimulation.Here's more:
- Adjustable boost levels from 1 to 60, or default setting of 20 (levels 1 to 20 work well for small dogs 20 to 60 for large dogs)
- Small transmitter is easy to carry and discreet, yet provides plenty of stimulation (2 3/4" diameter 4.3 oz.)
- Unique Control of Stimulation (COS) technology provides clean, reliable stimulation without the head jerking found with other training collars
- Stopwatch style transmitter is ergonomic and you don't need to look at it, allowing you to watch your dog
- Receiver has night blue LCD display
- Night tracking light controlled by the transmitter lets you flash or light up the collar receiver to locate your dog after dark
- Lost transmitter beeper can be turned on to help locate a misplaced or lost transmitter
- Transmitter comes with a lanyard and even floats, in case you drop it in the lake
- Durable 3/4" Biothane¿ collar strap is 30" long, ready to cut to size
- Two sets of contact points (1/2" and 3/4") plus contact point removal tool
- Ni-MH rechargeable batteries in both units charger included
- 2-yr. full warranty (batteries covered) lifetime limited warranty (batteries and labor exempt).