Vexilar® FL-12 Ice Pro Flasher Fishfinder with 12° Ice-Ducer. Easy, effective, and ready to fish right out of the box! SAVE!
The FL-12 is the next generation of three-color, Flasher / Fishfinder technology from Vexilar®. The stylish new look of the FL-12 with its streamlined, flat surface area delivers a larger display that won't trap rain or snow and increases the viewing angle by 50%. The simple-to-operate system only requires 2 control knobs. The FL-12 offers 10 steps of interference rejection and a 20' low power range setting option for use in super shallow water or thick weeds. A new enhanced receiver gives you cleaner signals and less noise. It's ready to fish, with 12° Ice-Ducer transducer, case with rod holder and tackle box, and battery. Our Close-Out price makes this all-in-one system a value not to be missed!Features:
- Super-bright 3-color LED display
- 10 interference rejection settings to knock out interference from another nearby depthfinder
- 5 depth ranges down to 200' (20', 40', 60', 80' and 200'), with low power range option for use in shallow water or thick weeds
- Simple 2-knob controls
- 525 segments of resolution
- Includes 12° Ice-Ducer transducer - a self-leveling transducer with float for accurate positioning
- 12-volt, 7-amp-hour battery delivers long-lasting power. Charger included
- Case has 2 cable holding cleats, built-in gimbal, adjustable rod holder, tackle box and transducer storage
- Target separation: 2.65"
- Target ID: 0.5"
- Power and sensitivity: 400W peak-to-peak
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Voltage: 12V DC Current draw: 200 MA
- Compatible with all Vexilar FL Series transducers
- Measures 4 1/2 x 6 x 2 1/2"d. Includes 12° Ice-Ducer, battery / charger, case, and tackle box.