Guide Gear® Nappa Bomber Jacket. Classic World War II styling, real leather.
Its looks should be convincing enough. But there's more. This Bomber Jacket is made of Nappa leather, a full-grain leather known for softness and durability, and mostly used in high-quality leather products. Plus, it has a warm quilted lining that's printed with a map of Europe and a fold-down removable collar to keep out chill.Mission accomplished:
- 100% Nappa leather shell with 100% quilted polyester lining
- Removable fold-down collar has imitation-fur removable collar section
- Full-zip front with snap storm flap
- Square snap-flap pockets, each with side entry for handwarming
- Rib-knit cuffs and waist seal out cold
- Stitch-down epaulets
- 1 interior chest pocket. Professionally leather clean only. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Now!
Built to exact specifications, Guide Gear® stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!