Alpen® TetonTM 15x50mm ED-HD Binoculars. Breathtaking clarity. Huge power. Exceptional durability.
High-power Teton 15x50mm Binoculars feature extra-low dispersion / high-definition glass (that's the "ED-HD")... a premium-quality glass that limits color dispersion and enhances light transmission, delivering astonishing image quality and clarity that has to be seen to be believed! With a rugged, waterproof / fogproof composite housing, Teton Binoculars deliver optical precision and durability that blow similarly-priced binoculars out of the water.The big picture:
- 15X magnification, 50mm objective
- Each air-to-glass surface is fully multi-coated for maximum brightness
- Highest-quality BaK-4 prisms with Alpen®'s exclusive SHRTM metallic coating for bright, sharp, high-resolution images
- PXATM phase coating for outstanding clarity and contrast
- Waterproof, sealed and nitrogen-filled for guaranteed internal fog-free performance
- Lightweight, ergonomic body for comfortable use
- Long 16mm eye relief
- Soft rubber eyepiece, rain guard and objective covers protect lenses from the elements
- Backed by Alpen's No-Fault, No-Problem lifetime warranty
- F.O.V. @ 1,000 yds. is 200'
- 13' close focus
- Weighs 28 ozs. Includes premium extra-wide neck strap and leatherette case.