Carhartt® Flame-resistant Classic Twill Coveralls. Breathable and lightweight for all-weather comfort. (And safe, too!)
Ideal on any job site! Flame-resistant Coveralls are dual NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 certified! Great Carhartt® details, too, like tons of pockets that hold everything, and triple-stitched main seams that hold things together.Cover all the bases:
- 9-oz. flame-resistant 100% cotton twill
- Spread collar
- 2 chest pockets with flaps
- 2 pass-through pockets
- Utility pocket
- Brass front zipper with Nomex® flame-resistant zipper tape, inside and outside protective flap
- Split-back construction
- Pleated bi-swing back
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Leg openings fit over boots for easy on / off
- Carhartt® FR label sewn on back and front pockets
- Meets performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards, is UL® Classified to NFPA 2112
- Machine wash / dry. Imported.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!