Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Carhartt® High-visibility Class 3 Waterproof Jacket. What to wear, when seeing and being seen is a matter of life and death.
Class 3 approved for workers in high-risk conditions! A waterproof Jacket for those times when you're working roadside, surveying, or aiding an accident scene, so you stay not only dry but safe, too. Ready for the job:
- 250-denier, 100% polyester shell with water-repellent finish and waterproof membrane
- 100% polyester mesh lining
- Fully taped seams
- 100% nylon taffeta lining in sleeves and hood for easy on / off
- Interior stretch polyester storm cuffs
- Snap-on removable contoured hood with adjustable drawcord
- Heavy-duty zipper with storm flap
- Elastic drawcord hem
- Right chest map pocket with waterproof zipper
- 2 lower-front pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Back length (Large Regular): 30 3/4"
- ANSI Class 3, Level 2 visibility standards 3M¿ Scotchlite¿ reflective material #8725
- Meets ANSI / ISEA 107-2010
- Machine wash / hang dry. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.