Champion® Propane-powered 6,000-watt Portable Electric Start Generator. Clean-burning juice, anywhere, any time.
Just one 20-lb. propane tank provides up to 8 1/ 2 hrs. of power (at 50% load) for large appliances, power tools, and other medium-duty tasks, at home or around the job! Its 6 outlets can handle several large appliances and several household items at once, making it perfect for emergencies, too. And because it's propane-powered, it burns clean, unlike standard gas-hog generators.Details:
- 6 outlets: four standard 120V (5-20R) outlets, one 120V (L5-30R) outlet, and one 120V / 240V (L14-30R) outlet
- AC load: 120V / 240V
- 6,000 starting watts / 5,000 running watts
- Engine: 389cc Champion OHV single-cylinder four-stroke
- Durable 1 1/ 4 " tubular steel frame
- Easy-pull recoil start
- USDA-approved spark arrestor
- Quiet operation: 74 dBa at 23 ft.
- 10" never-flat wheels
- Volt guard over-voltage protection for safety and security
- Engine is built with cast iron sleeve for durability
- Automatic low oil shut-off
- Recommended oil: SAE 10W-30
- CARB compliant
- Uses standard 20 or 30-lb. capacity LP tanks with OPV valve (tank not included)
- Measures 26 x 27 x 33" h., weighs 194 lbs. Includes regulator, 5' LPG hose, wheel kit, oil funnel, spark plug socket, start-up oil.