Champion® Propane-powered 6,000-watt Portable Electric Start Generator. Clean-burning juice, anywhere, any time.
Just one 20-lb. propane tank provides up to 8 1/ 2 hrs. of power (at 50% load) for large appliances, power tools, and other medium-duty tasks, at home or around the job! Its 6 outlets can handle several large appliances and several household items at once, making it perfect for emergencies, too. And because it's propane-powered, it burns clean, unlike standard gas-hog generators.Details:
- 6 outlets: four standard 120V (5-20R) outlets, one 120V (L5-30R) outlet, and one 120V / 240V (L14-30R) outlet
- AC load: 120V / 240V
- 6,000 starting watts / 5,000 running watts
- Engine: 389cc Champion OHV single-cylinder four-stroke
- Durable 1 1/ 4 " tubular steel frame
- Easy-pull recoil start
- USDA-approved spark arrestor
- Quiet operation: 74 dBa at 23 ft.
- 10" never-flat wheels
- Volt guard over-voltage protection for safety and security
- Engine is built with cast iron sleeve for durability
- Automatic low oil shut-off
- Recommended oil: SAE 10W-30
- CARB compliant
- Uses standard 20 or 30-lb. capacity LP tanks with OPV valve (tank not included)
- Measures 26 x 27 x 33" h., weighs 194 lbs. Includes regulator, 5' LPG hose, wheel kit, oil funnel, spark plug socket, start-up oil.
Portable Electric Start Generator
apply to the product(s) above under some jurisdictions. Known Age, State
and Local shipping restrictions are applied at Checkout and may result
in changes to an order.