Parker® Concorde 175-lb. Crossbow with 3X Multi-reticle Scope Package. Hard-hitting 300 f.p.s. performance in the world's first automatic cocking crossbow!
Parker® Crossbows do it again with the innovative Concorde Crossbow, featuring the patented Quick Draw System, the first ever automatic cocking Crossbow! The Concorde redefines the modern hunting crossbow with push-button ease and 300 f.p.s. performance.
Powered by a simple, easily replaceable CO2 cartridge, the Quick Draw System works with the mere push of a button on the rear of the buttstock. Upon pressing, the Concorde automatically draws the string fully-cocked. It really is that easy.
Of course, all the convenience in the world doesn't matter a bit if the performance isn't there. Luckily, you'll still get all the precision, speed and power you've come to expect from the elite Parker® name! What's more, the Package includes scope, broadheads, field point, and lots more to get you started. It's ready to go with 3X multi-reticle scope, field points and quiver.Crossbow details:
- Max. arrow speed: up to 300 f.p.s.
- 175 lb. draw weight
- Measures 34 1/2" long, 18 3/ 4 " wide axle-to-axle
- Power stroke: 9.625"
- Quick Draw System cocks the Crossbow silently in about 2 seconds
- Machined aluminum barrel and riser
- High performance Gordon glass limbs
- Tunable string suppressors installed
- Red Hot strings and cables installed
- G-2 trigger system with ambidextrous safety
- Ergonomic checkered pistol grip
- Soft Touch finish for silence
- Made in the USA
- Weighs 11 lbs. CO2 cartridge included.
- Quick Draw System
- 3X multi-reticle scope with 5 aiming points
- 4 20" arrows with field points
- 4-arrow quiver.