Buyer's Club Discount Applied at Checkout!
Danner ® Acadia 200 gram Combat Boots Cool to cold climate duty calls for elite tactical boots!
Tough, waterproof and warm army boots. That sums up the famous Danner ® Acadia 8" 200 gram. Fortified with ThinsulateTM Insulation for applications in cooler climates or more moderate activities. Gives you the added warmth you need, yet it only gains 1 / 2 -oz. per Boots in weight over the uninsulated version.Specs:
- Combat boots have waterproof full grain leather upper with 1,000 denier Cordura ®
- Durable stitch-down construction provides greater stability
- GORE-TEX® waterproof / breathable liner for unbeatable army boot wetness protection
- 200 gram Thinsulate¿ traps heat to insulate your feet from the cold
- Army boots feature Dri-lex® moisture wicking lining helps keep your feet cool and dry
- Military boots have EVA footbed provides cushioned comfort
- Rubber / polyurethane midsole
- Puncture-resistant steel midsole plate, fiberglass shank
- Vibram® 148 Kletterlift outsole provides a reliable combination of traction and stability
- Last: 650.
- U.S.M.C.-approved (Serial #91-94)
- Each stands approx. 8" h., weighs approx. 32 1 / 2 ozs.
- Made in USA.
Don't cut corners when it comes to your feet! State Width: narrow, medium or wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Order ONLINE Today!