Celestron® Regal M2 100ED Spotting Scope Your world. Closer.
Top-of-the-line features. Bottom-line protection. Get the views you want for a price tag that's easy on the eyes (and your budget), with the Celestron® Regal M2 65ED Spotting Scope. It's the next generation of Celestron's popular Regal F-ED spotting scopes. Day or night, the Regal M2 is optimized to provide the sharpest images available. You'll love them for bird watching, nature observing, long distance viewing and casual astronomical observing.
The Regal M2 100ED Spotting Scope provides all the advanced features usually found on more expensive scopes, including Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass which increases resolution, contrast and color fidelity while minimizing chromatic aberration (the blurry fringes around objects you get with cheaper optics). A magnesium alloy body decreases the overall weight while an upgraded dual focus mechanism brings your subject into focus twice as fast.
Regal M2 is fully waterproof and nitrogen-purged to prevent fogging, and, if you're interested in photographing your discoveries, Regal is the perfect choice. Attach your camera to the Regal using a T-Ring and the included T-Adapter to produce stunning images!All the info:
- ED objective lens: Minimizes chromatic aberration, accurate color reproduction, increased resolution and contrast
- XLT coatings (fully multi-coated optics): Proprietary XLT lens coatings maximize light transmission for brighter images and increased resolution and contrast
- Magnesium alloy body: This material is strong and durable, but lighter weight than traditional aluminum alloy housings
- Dual focus: Coarse focus for rough adjustment and fine focus for detailed adjustment. New quicker focusing mechanism
- Rotating tripod mount with detents: Place the orientation of the eyepiece in the best viewing position for application
- 22-67X zoom eyepiece: wide view when you want it, extra detailed close-ups when you need them
- Standard 1.25" eyepiece mount allows a variety of astronomical eyepieces to be used with the spotting scope
- T-adapter ring included for easy 35mm / digital SLR photography
- Sliding sunshade with sighting line keeps out stray light and keeps moisture off of the objective lens. Sighting line aids in finding the subject you want to bring into view.
- Exit pupil: 4.5-1.5mm
- Eye relief: 20mm
- F.O.V. @ 1,000 yds. is 100'(22X)-47'(67X) apparent F.O.V. is 1.9°(22X)-0.9°(67X)
- Relative brightness: 20
- 19 1/4 x 4 3/4 x 4 3/4" 73 ozs.